So Alex Smith is now a man. Well according to Frank Gore he is. At the age of 22 he is now officially a man. He still can't rent a car, but he can drive his team to victory in driving down rain and 70mph wind gusts against a division rival that is the current NFC champ. His 3 total tds couldn't have come at a better time then tonight. If the niners win out and the Seahawks lose to the Chargers(very likely) and then go on the road and lose to Tampa(possibly, the 'Hawks haven't been good on the road) then SanFran wins the division at 8-8. Even if they don't this game was Smiths coming out party(no SanFran jokes, lets be adults). With Frank Gore running wild, and Smith starting to take command the next few seasons should be interesting.
Oh and Alex Smith is now the 3rd qb ever to have 2 touchdown passes and 1 running td in one quarter. Rookie Phil Simms and the original Slash are the two others. Not great company to be in but at least Phil won a Superbowl.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"How to speak San Franciscan..."
"So I'm walkin' down the street somewhere outside of San Francisco"
Sorry, that's a reference only Mike will get....and chances are he's not reading this.
Don't have anything interesting to add, except I like how you still refer to yourself as OWM. I'm pretty sure I started the habit of calling you that because I was too lazy to continually type "Other White Meat." What an odd, circuitous path to a blog-name.
I've officially decided you should rename your blog to "The Place Where Anything Resembling a Blog Post Goes To Die".
End of the regular season and two weeks of playoffs, and still no updates. Your suckage knows no bounds.
When you IMed me yesterday saying you had updated, I expected an update. You have yet again let me down.
The Niners did not make the playoffs. Get over it.
Post a Comment