Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yeah well

Looking back at my most recent post I see that I was wrong. Alex Smith is not the quarterback I thought he would be and the Niners are still not close to the playoffs. I would like to make the excuse that the Niners have had 4 different Offensive Coordinators since he got here but I'm not. If Tom Brady can switch offensive coordinators, wide receivers, girlfriends, sideline camera tapes, and a host of other things just about every season and still be the best quarterback in the league then Alex Smith should be able to at least get the Niners down the field for a touchdown every now and then. I still hold out hope and support the kid, but I won't hold my breath. GO NINERS!!!!

School starts again soon and I'm looking forward to my classes. Looking back I'm glad that I waited to go to college until I was older and more mature. There is no way I would have been able to pull a passing grade back in my teens and early 20's. This semester I'm taking History I, Geography, English Comp II, and Computer ITE. I'm also signed up for Bowling (hey it counts for transfer credit and health credit) though I may not keep it this semester. Scheduling is going to make it tough to keep.

Well, if anyone actually reads this, I'm sorry it took so long for a third post.

I'll see you all again in 2010. Goodnight!

No comments: